Newgrounds Character Quiz Newgrounds Character Quiz

yay

im salad fingers, cool quiz

Sispri responds:

Thanks.

Blue Custom! Blue Custom!

yay im gettting better

my average score used to be around 4000 but now im getting around 15,000 very fun and addictive.

jjwallace responds:

woop woop....

NG Level Icon Maker NG Level Icon Maker

pretty cool

if only this linked to your real icon, i really like the one i made. fab background and the clown mace head.

smokinjoeevil responds:

Glad you like it. A lot of people seem to be having a good time with it. It would be awesome if there were some way to link it up... but alas... no.

Elephant Rave Elephant Rave

hmm

it was kind of fun, but theres just not something there to make me want to keep playing over and over interesting concept though.

Sixty Sixty

AWESOME

good game, fun to play, challenging, addicting, epic musik. this game rocks!

Best Friends Forever 2 Best Friends Forever 2

meh

it was ok, after awhile it just got boring.

factory balls factory balls

bad ass

pretty good game, challenging and addictive. i beat it after trying about 4 or 5 times and i will probably play it more still. lol good work keep it up.

Spaced Out Spaced Out

meh

it wasnt that fun, it made me dizzy, and it was ridiculously hard after level 2. next time take out the spinning and add upgrades.

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

challenging and fun

ive tried to beat this a few times and i finnaly did :D. pretty challenging and addictive. i got very lucky when i beat it right as i got the final hit on him sime of the fire hit me and took my last life.

overall extremly fun game.

Another Epilepsy Game Another Epilepsy Game

cool

pretty fun, despite the fact that i could never get past around 25 overall good game though.